As we move toward the close of our Fintech’s Fightback campaign, we wanted to take a peek to the near future beyond and ask: “What does that look like? How do you do more than just survive – and actually thrive - in a COVID world?”
We pulled together a range of voices across the industry including:
Helen Child, Co-Founder, Open Banking Excellence
David Rosa, Co-Founder, Neat
Nigel Verdon, CEO & Co-Founder, Railsbank
Check out the following super practical insights in our somewhat lengthy panel (we know, we know, we’re quite a bunch of chatty Kathys):
• Who’s getting it right when it comes to governments’ responses to keep us safe, minimise job loss and keep our industry going?
• Will Asia lead the way out of COVID? (our panel was not unanimous!)
• How do you rebuild and thrive? (hint: it’s all about digital)
• What are the essential building blocks you need to grow your business in this environment?
• Advice on how you and your exec team can be adapting how you lead in these incredibly weird times