- Andre Street founded his first company (Pagafacil) at the age of 15. The company was an early mover in the area of e-commerce payments processing. In 2004, André sold the Company with significant investment returns.
- Subsequently, Andre and his partner (Eduardo Pontes) started Netcredit and Braspag at the same time.BRASPAG became a leading payment solutions provider in the e-commerce market of Latin America, bought by Cielo in 2011 (CIEL3:BZ). Netcredit was formed and became an important channel of credit to consumers for payments in more than 12 installments in Brazil. Bgn/Cetelem Bank bought the company in 2007.
- Co-founded and invested in Site Blindado the main security system in Brazilian e-commerce, and Sieve, a price comparison, that merged and became Sieve Group, sold to B2W (BTOW3:BZ) in July/15.
Andre and Eduardo were Early investors in Moip, a payments facilitator, sold to Wirecard Germany (WDI:GE)
- Besides having started payments companies in Brazil, Andre and Eduardo are experienced venture capitalist in the country
- André hold the Owner/President Management (OPM) Program degree from Harvard Business School.
- Andre serves as Board member of several tech companies such as B2W (BTOW3:BZ), the largest e-commerce retailer in Brazil as well as serves as Chairman of STONE PAGAMENTOS.