Today- we are releasing an extra episode of The MoneyPot with Sanjib Kalita, Editor in Chief of Money 20/20 and Rachel Morrissey, Content Producer at Money 20/20 discuss a variety of immediate and possible effects of the pandemic. In this we discuss the following:
1. What capital markets are showing us about funding in general
2. Flight to Quality- Where the money will go
3. Retail Apocalypse
4. Launder your money (because it is crawling in pathogens) and contactless payments
5. Neither a Borrower or a Lender Be... the perils of debt, borrowing money, and not borrowing money.
6. Regulators can be heroes! (If we let them)
7. Freaky Friday for Banks and Tech. In 2008, banks were in crisis and tech was going to be the helping hand. But the banks books are healthier, and it might be their turn.
Produced by Roland Bodenham, Senior Video Editor, Ascential MediaRachel Morrissey, Content Producer, Money 20/20 Sanjib Kalita, Editor in Chief, Money 20/20