We do not offer any exhibit hall-only or partial attendance rates.
We offer discounts off our standard rate of $3,350 for early registrants including:
We also have the following Special Rates for employees of certain Retailers, Credit Unions and Governments (no further discounts apply to these rates):
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY REGISTRATION AT THESE SPECIAL RATES AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND AT ANY TIME, AND THE CRITERIA SET FORTH BELOW IS THE MINIMUM TO QUALIFY. NON-QUALIFYING REGISTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS, AFTER WHICH A REFUND WILL BE APPLIED. THESE SPECIAL RATES WILL NOT BE RETROACTIVELY APPLIED TO PRIOR REGISTRATIONS.
- Credit Union and Government: $1,850 Rate. You must be employed directly by a (1) licensed Credit Union primarily in the business of retail branch banking or (2) government entity.
- Certain Qualifying Main Street Brick & Mortar Retailers or Retailers listed in Internet Retailer’s 2015 edition of the Top 500 Guide®: $850 Rate (all subject to approval following registration). You must be employed directly by a company that is either (1) primarily in the business of brick and mortar retail, selling third-party physical goods or (b) listed in Internet Retailer’s 2015 edition of the Top 500 Guide® (see www.top500guide.com). Excludes prepaid and gift card distributors, program managers, check cashers, hotel operators, marketplaces and money remitters. This rate is intended only for a subset of retailers that specifically represent a target audience for certain Money20/20 attendees, sponsors and exhibitors, such as Starbucks, Walmart, Gap, Best Buy, Kroger, Target.
- Startup Rate: If you’re a startup attending for the first time and would like to apply for our Startup Rate, click this link and complete the form. Please note our classification of a Startup company fits the following criteria:
- Incorporated less than 24 months ago
- Raised less than $2M in funding